You're in good hands.

It’s the Kiwi way to just keep on going. But, we only get one body. So we need to look after it.

If you injure yourself, it’s better to act fast. Call or book in for a consult at Top Notch Bodyworks. We’ll make sure you’re in good hands.

Call Top Notch Bodyworks, if you have been physically injured in an accident by an specific event or sudden movement and would like an osteopathic treatment, you can come directly to Top Notch, and you do not need to see your doctor or physio.

We recommend getting treatment as soon as possible, so please don’t wait, come in and see to get it sorted.

The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC),  provides comprehensive, no fault personal injury cover to all New Zealander residents and visitors to New Zealand. ACC provides support if you have been injured by helping you get back to work and everyday life as soon as possible.

Our Osteopaths are ACC registered

Unfortunately, massage therapy is not covered by ACC. 
All our osteopaths are ACC registered. You do not need to see your GP or physiotherapist to raise your claim. 

Simply book with us and help you complete the forms required. 

Your treatment under ACC

Registering your injury with ACC provides you with subsidised treatment at Top Notch Bodyworks. This means your treatment will cost you $60, instead of $100.

If your Southern Cross policy allows, you may be able to have your $60 co-payment covered. 

Do I need a Doctors referral for ACC?

There is no requirement for a Doctor’s referral for ACC. Your ACC form can be filled out at our clinic. Our osteopaths will be able to tell you if you can claim ACC for your injury.

What if I have already completed an ACC claim?

If you already filled out an ACC form with another health professional, bring your number with you, but only if it is for the area you are seeking treatment for.

​If you don’t know what that number is, with a few details from you, we can ring ACC and find out for you.

ACC can also cover – injuries caused by treatment, conditions that come on gradually through work (Dr’s approval only), serious injuries or disabilities, mental injuries or sexual violence. Read more